All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian complete and submit a consent form in order for them to participate in the 2020 Mini-THON Leadership Summit.
2020 Virtual Mini-THON Leadership Summit Code of Conduct
For All Participants:
- Be respectful of others; harassment will be not tolerated. Hazing of any kind is prohibited. Cyberbullying is prohibited.
- Using inappropriate imaging, screenshots and digital devices is prohibited.
- Follow staff, volunteer and guest instructions and raise concerns respectfully.
- Dress appropriately when on video.
- Use a neutral background that is unobstructed by objects that could be deemed inappropriate, reveal private/sensitive information about the participant and that cannot be interfered with or interrupted by others.
- Participation in the digital environment is held to the same standard as a physical environment, including participating when called on, listening attentively, and minimizing distractions to others.