By registering for this event, I understand any content (pictures/videos/text) that I add to my individual fundraising page must be school appropriate. Violations of this rule will result in disiplinary action and/or removal from participation in the Middletown Area High School Flocking.
You may not use your registered account (or allow anyone else to use your registered account) to post or transmit:
- Content that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, offensive, fraudulent, discloses private matters of another person.
- Political or religious statements or commentary.
- Anything that intentionally violates any applicable law or regulation
- Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law, such as copyright, trade secret, or securities, or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as nondisclosure agreements.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them. This includes any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance.
- An attempt to impersonate another person.
- Private information, such as social security numbers.
- Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, "Trojan Horses," corrupted files, or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
- Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of our guidelines.