🔥 LIT EVENTS
TOPIC: EVENT PLANNING
- How to make it happen - Logistics/Operations
- How to make it fun - Activities
- Look and feel - Decorations
💸 GET THAT BREAD, FTK!
- Importance of setting a goal
- Focus on different audiences
- Online fundraising is your friend
🏆 ALL I DO IS WIN!
TOPIC: HIGH PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- Identify the challenges your event is facing for the upcoming year
- Develop a game plan for those challenges
- Walk away with some new ideas from other schools
🏆 LEADERSHIP IRL
- Understanding your leadership strengths
- Identifying the strengths of your team
- Ways to engage your team members
- Holding your team members accountable
📣 BETTER THAN BASIC MARKETING
- Create a steady stream of information
- Post often and on various channels – both physical and social
- Marketing after the event is just as important as marketing before your event
💪 MIDDLE SCHOOL GAME STRONG
TOPIC: MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hype - getting students excited at your school
- Fundraising - easy and fast ways to raise donations
- Fun - great games and activities for your event
🏃 HIT THE QUAN, HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
TOPIC: NEW SCHOOL
- Recruitment – the more the merrier!
- Hype – shout it from the rooftops
- Fundraising – keep it simple
- Focus on Fun – obvi!
🤝 FINDING YOUR GUCCI GANG
- Increase engagement in your event and fundraisers
- Create an impact on your school community with Mini-THON
📸 HEY LOOK MINI-THON, I MADE IT!
TOPIC: POWER SESSIONS
Quick presentations by individual schools sharing some of their best fundraisers, events and successful strategies to hosting an awesome Mini-THON event.
🍵 SPILLIN' TEA
TOPIC: PANEL SESSION
Learn new ideas and how to overcome challenges from a panel of your peers. You will have the opportunity to ask questions from a group of experts in Mini-THON.
🆕 WHAT'S NEW WITH MINI-THON?
Find out what's new with Four Diamonds and Mini-THON
- Four Diamonds Resources
- Corporate sponsors and partnership
- Top 5 things that have made school successful
🤓 MEET THE EXPERTS
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND THIS SESSION WILL BE OFFERED TWICE.
Learn from the experts on a variety of topics related to your Mini-THON and come away with new ideas on how to improve your event.
👑 SIR MILLARD'S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE
An opportunity to network with other Mini-THON advisors to discuss:
- Defining your committee structure
- Establishing sustainability and transition plans
- Developing your fundraising strategy
- Engaging and educating your student body and faculty
- Effective communications plans
- Utilizing Four Diamonds resources
ADVISORS WILL ALSO:
- Spend one-on-one time with other advisors and Four Diamonds staff persons for questions, feedback, and support
- Receive additional one-on-one DonorDrive help